HD Ultra X Series
Productivity. The HD Ultra X series is the epitome of productivity. It doesn’t require warm-up time, it’s super-fast, it detects your paper size instantly, and it transfers data onto your screen faster than any other large format scanner on the market.
Quality. With its CCD technology, HD Ultra X matches the color of your originals like no other. You get crystal-clear scans with an unequalled sharpness. Add our Nextimage 5 software, and you can clean-up your high-quality scans and improve the look of your originals.
Flexibility. The HD Ultra X series just makes life easier. Load originals where you want, and adjust the thickness intake up to 12mm to capture artwork, blueprints, photography, maps, and more. It’s everything you need, all from one machine.
Workflow. This series has three solutions to choose from: the stand-alone solution, the All-In-One (AIO) solution or the ScanStation Pro solution. Whatever you need we have the fit for you.
- scan at up to 17.8 ips in 200 dpi RGB Color
- choose 36-, 42- or 60-inch width for those really wide originals
- custom made Fujifilm lenses ensuring high-quality scans
- an instant-ON feature which saves time and reduces your electricity bill
- automatic width-detection - no need for selecting sizes
- Optimised Thickness Adjustment Controller (OTAC) allows almost any original to be scanned
- 3-level speed adjustment to match your workflow
- save your scans directly to a memory stick using the high-speed USB 3.0 interface
- scan up to 1054 scans per hour with the HD Ultra X 6000 large format scanner
- 1 GB extreme buffer allows you to feed the scanner as fast as you can
- new, free touchless glass system reduces maintenance and downtime
- copy your originals directly to the most popular large format printers using integrated printer drivers
- scan papers, mylar, polyester, canvas, card, water colours, fabric and much more, but with a maximum focus-ability up to 7 mm (0.28 inches)